A Plus Auto Service 1 has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Midlothian, IL.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also A Plus Auto Service 1's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
First time having service done at this place on my Mercedes Benz and it rides better than a 2020 Mercedes will go back for future work that need to be done on my car
Erik Nobles, 10/16/2020
Daniel provided great customer service. My 2009 vehicle seems to be running like a 2020. Thanks guys
Lisa Deal, 09/16/2020
Angel and his team are awesome! They are always courteous and professional. And better yet, they are honest, fairly priced, and work quickly! This is our first choice for where we bring our cars because we know we can trust them. They take the time to explain what's going on with the car without trying to sell products or repairs that you don't need. They definitely make the car repair process less painful. I highly recommend them!
Lindsey Krassel, 08/27/2020