- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I am truly impressed with the high standards of this auto service shop. Angel is the best, he diagnosed my car problem immediately and set up a plan. He considered costs, safety and my comfort while they worked on my car. I was very pleased with the service and Daniel the mechanic was awesome. I am so pleased that I now have a service shop I can rely on and trust for all of my car needs.
Great guys, greater service and done right. Best thing I can say is I'll be back and that's the best compliment you can give a business.
I found this shop on yelp and messaged them about some fubar broken bolts on my FJ's front kid plate, they got back to fairly quick and said bring it in. Long story short Angel & Danial are good guys and made short work of my trucks issue. Good people and a nice clean shop and would highly recommend them for your automotive needs. I'll certainly bring my truck back for future services, thanks Dan & Angel.