CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
First time having service done at this place on my Mercedes Benz and it rides better than a 2020 Mercedes will go back for future work that need to be done on my car
Erik Nobles, 10/16/2020
Daniel provided great customer service. My 2009 vehicle seems to be running like a 2020. Thanks guys
Lisa Deal, 09/16/2020
Angel and his team are awesome! They are always courteous and professional. And better yet, they are honest, fairly priced, and work quickly! This is our first choice for where we bring our cars because we know we can trust them. They take the time to explain what's going on with the car without trying to sell products or repairs that you don't need. They definitely make the car repair process less painful. I highly recommend them!
Lindsey Krassel, 08/27/2020